Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data that the company will become available with access to the online portal, we inform you as follows:
Data controller and person in charge of the protection of personal data
The data controller is WFTW s.n.c. of Claudia Fragiacomo & C. current in Via Miranese 379 / G - 30171 Mestre (VE), Part. IVA 04440550277, PEC email@example.com The Data Controller has appointed more data processors to assist the Data Controller, whose name will be communicated upon request and personally assumes the role of personal data protection officer,
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct execution of the entrusted assignment. Furthermore, your data will also be processed in order to:
• fulfill the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting fields;
• comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and provided for by current legislation. Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
The company processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing is necessary for the execution of the entrusted task, or to fulfill a legal obligation as well as, where it is based on express consent, for all further purposes.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the assignment of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be stored in electronic format for the duration of the requested service and, subsequently, for the time in which conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by laws or regulations. The data controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services, in which case, suppliers will be selected from those with adequate guarantees, pursuant to art. 46 EU Reg. 679/2016.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. consultants and accountants or lawyers who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Breach of personal data (Data Breach)
WFTW Snc undertakes to communicate any violation (loss, dissemination or compromise) of the personal data collected without delay from the detection. This communication will take place first of all to the competent guarantor authority, and if the conditions set out in art. 34, also to those directly involved.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling, except for the issue of express and specific written consent.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
• request access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
• request and obtain - in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
• object to the processing of your personal data at any time;
• withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, political views, religious beliefs, health or sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;