Majolica di Bassano - Florence
MyAquaBottle combines the captivating design and finely studied in every detail with the elegance and precision of Bassano Majolica medallions
Set by hand in each bottle there is a medallion of Ceramic which represents the historical symbol of Italian cities, currently ROME - MILAN and FLORENCE, but on request we are building many others.
Thanks to the skilled hands of the masters in ceramic processing "Zanolli Artistic Ceramics" we can make any type of customization.
Every MyAquaBottle it is assembled by hand and can be decorated and customized as desired.
MyAquaBottle will be your companion for any type of occasion thanks to its remarkable ability:
- Bring microfiltered water to the table, either Sparkling that Natural
- It quietly replaces 2 bottles of 0,5lt.
- Accompany your herbal teas and any type of hot drink
- Compatible with any type of liquid, both hot and cold
- Easy to place in your fridge
- Simple to clean and sanitize
Here are some small tricks that will allow yours MyAquaBottle to last a long time without deteriorating the decorations.
- Remove any unused water when you're done serving to prevent limescale and streaks.
- To preserve its shine, simply pour 1lt of hot water with a dissolved teaspoon of baking soda or, alternatively, 1 glass of white vinegar.
With these simple steps yours MyAquaBottle it will shine on your table, transforming every meal into a unique occasion of pleasure.
practical for internal cleaning:
In order to avoid the formation of bacteria and internal limestone that takes away the shine, yes
- frequent water changes.
- a manual wash a week with hot water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda
or hot water and 1 glass of white vinegar.
Material: Extra-Flint tempered glass
Capacity: 1 liter
Weight: 900 grams
Max pressure: 4 Bar
Wide mouth hole: 2,8 cm
Material Plug: Aluminum with gasket
Measures: h 27,2 cm – l 9,8 cm – p 5,9 cm
Peso Packaging: (no plastic) 370 grammi